Vincent J. Yero E.D. BC-HIS
Vincent is a 1980 Regents Graduate of Notre Dame High School, New Hartford, New York. In his senior year he enlisted with the United States Army Reserve, 331st General Army Hospital, Elihu Root, New York Mills, NY .
1981 He graduated from Ft. Sam Houston Academy of Health Sciences in San Antonio, Texas as a Medical Laboratory Specialist. While serving 3 years in the Reserves he attended Mohawk Valley Community College for studies in Accounting & Business Law.
While in college he enlisted into the Regular Army’s United States Artillery School at Ft. Sill, OK and graduated as a Tactical Fire Computer Operations Specialist.
From 1984 -1987 he served with the 1st of the 94th Field Artillery Battalion stationed in Nuremberg Germany.
- In 1992 he began dispensing hearing aids with Beltone in Upstate New York. He won many “Pacesetter” & “Master Hearing Aid Specialist” awards for his proficiency at fitting & dispensing hearing aids to the hearing impaired community.
- In 1996 He became a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist in Illinois and Missouri, and in 1998 earned the designation of “BC-HIS”, becoming Nationally Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences.
- From 1997-2001 he worked for a Midwest, Miracle-Ear Franchisee overseeing 10 counties in outside sales and was promoted to Store Manager for a Miracle-Ear location inside SEARS, in Fairview Heights, IL.
In 2001 Vincent transferred to Miracle-Ear Corporate Retail and within a month became District Manager for Miracle-Ear/Amplifon USA in the St. Louis MO area managing 7 locations for 3 years.
- In 2004 he opened his own private practice with multiple locations and in 2007 sold the practice relocating to Dallas, TX to be a Regional Account Manager for Bernafon USA, a William Demant company. His territory covered 11 states & 2500 customers, one of which was COSTCO.
- In 2008- 2010 Vincent became COO of “Hearing Haven”, a Hearing Aid Manufacturing & Repair Lab Company of Carrollton, TX.
- In 2010 he formed PHASE Seminars LLC, a Texas based non-manufacturer company, the first of its kind in Texas offering classroom and online courses to Fitters & Dispensers, Apprentices and Trainees in the field of Hearing Healthcare.
- He is an International Continuing Education Sponsor for the International Hearing Aid Society and has authored “The 12 Step Closing Process & Handling Objections” a well known and accepted sales course which still continues to be in the Top 10 requested courses of IHS Professional Development.
- He continues to work in his own practice in Denton Texas with “Lifetime Hearing- Denton”.
This program is approved by the International Hearing Society and its educational committee, the International Institute for Hearing Instruments Studies.
PHASE seminars courses are designed to help the Trainee, Apprentice & Fitter/Dispenser or Specialist increase their CORE competencies, face the daily challenges of hearing aid fitting and dispensing, and for trainees to be able to pass the IHS- ILE, (International Licensing Exam).