Get prepared for your State Licensing exam.
The LICENSE PREP is a two day (16 hours) pre-licensing course designed to be taken just before sitting for a state licensing review board practical exam to get you ready to pass your exam with flying colors!
This course covers all areas of practicum requirements including:
- Biological Audiometer Performance Check
- Audiometer Calibration
- Sound Level Meter use and Ambient Room Measurements
- Masking Procedures
- Otoscopy Protocols
- Role-play, set-up guidelines
- Infection Control and Sanitation Procedures
- Directions for Earphones and Bone Conductor Placement for Pure tone tests
- Proper Test procedures and Frequency Sequencing.
Additionally, instructions on Proper Procedures for Live and Recorded Speech Audiometry Tests.
Students will learn meanings and relationships involving: PTA, MCL, UCL, SRT Tests.
Masking: When and how to Mask and How to make a good Ear Impression and more.
The course is an in-person training covers your lodging for 2 nights. Nicely packaged at: $749 includes Continental Breakfast, Coffee/Refreshment breaks, Luncheon and Afternoon break.