Trainee “BOOT-CAMP” Course $2200
This course covers all the basics and fundamental skills required for new TRAINEES to hone their skills. We provide an environment where students are encouraged to ask tough questions that are relevant to the office based procedures and common patient concerns.
This course is great for new trainees and even apprentices to get essential one-on-one training so often needed but not always provided.
The course also provides attention to detail and teaches the student how to apply the newly learned materials in everyday practice.
Duration of the course is 5 days.
- Physics of Sound
- Sound Measurement
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Ear
- Types Of Hearing Loss
- Infection Control
- Ear Impressions
- Vocabulary, Symbols, Forms & Tools
- Case History & FDA Questions
- Audiometer Functionality
- Pure-Tone Audiometry
- Speech Audiometry
- Audiogram Interpretation
- Hearing Disorders
- Outer, Middle & Inner Ear
- Management of Hearing Loss
- Amplification Systems
- Psychology of the Hearing Impaired
- Patient-Consultant Relationship
- State Laws Governing Dispensing & Fitting of Hearing Instruments, & HIPPA
- Extras, Q&A Session
Included in the course fees :
- 5 days Hotel accommodations
- Hot breakfast, Catered Lunches
- Two Afternoon Hospitality breaks per day
- Appetizers & Beverage
- Social hour Monday-Thursday
- Special Thursday Evening Dinner Meeting out at local restaurant
- Course materials.